Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 1

Assignment: Set up Blog

Craft: Picture, G-Mail

Composition: I chose this photo to post on my blog because I do not have many photos of myself online. Usually there are other people in the photos with me. This is the only photo that was already cropped. I chose this template as my background because I wanted a dark background. Most of the other templates had white backgrounds.

Concept: If I had a soap box, I would yell about reality TV shows on MTV and VH1. The people who sign up for these shows are crazy. Once these maniacs get on TV, they act like complete idiots! I mean I don't know how some of those people ever show their faces in public again. I'm pretty curious as to why these people keeping signing up for these reality TV Shows and how do these lame, burned out celebrities get their own shows? I'm not gonna lie, it is pretty funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment