Thursday, March 19, 2009

Week 8

Assignment: Develop a story to put into a "comic strip."

Craft: I ended up drawing nine photos for the comic strip. I was going to take pictures but I found that for my story, it was going to be a little easier just to draw them. I will also use photoshop to add color to these photos.

















Concept: I was trying to accomplish telling a story that I developed. In order to do that, I had to draw these pictures that could be incorporated into my story. These pictures that I drew help communicate my story. I was pretty happy with how my drawings turned out. I thought it was going to be a lot harder to draw them, but I was able to envision them in my head. Once I did that, putting them on paper was easy. Also, I finally was able to develop an ending to my story. It wasn't easy to come up with an ending, but I felt that a few elements were lacking when I told my story in class.



Composition: I drew specific pictures to help convey the story. I am going to use a lot of bright colors to try and catch the reader's eye. I think the final result will turn out quite nice, but I am intrested to see how I can utilize the tools in photoshop to be able to color these images that I drew. I'm excited to see how this particular project is going to turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment