Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 5


Assignment: Take 25 pictures of people, places, and things and devlop ideas for a second mash-up for which we must convey a message.

Craft- Most likely, I will be utilizing the Photoshop Program to help mash my photos together. I am planning on really using the blending features for this mash-up. Hopefully, I can you and learn about some new features the program has to offer.

Concept- Currently, I have been playing around with the idea of using a picture i took of my brother in his football uniform. I want to display "life after sports." I am going to need another picture to mash it with. However, I have not decided which picture I will use. I may have to go out and take some additional photos to enhance the concept of my message.

Composition- I am still in the brainstorming process but I do have some ideas on how i can bring this together. I am fairly confident that I will be able to come up with some good ideas since the project is so open ended this time. I am looking forward to showcasing my ideas and concepts in this next mash-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment