Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 6

Assignment: Develop a rough draft of a second mash up.

Craft: I used a picture of my brother and his friend after one of their football games. Then i mashed it with a photo of one of my friends in his graduation gound. I aslo added an alternate picture of my brother in a sportcoat before his dance. I was able to mash these photos by utilizing concepts and techniques in photoshop learned in class.

Concept: I chose these photos to mash together to develop a specific message. I decided to fade the sport coat and graduation gound over my brother and his friend to perhaps showcase a bit of their furture. I guess I also wanted to develop the idea that sports and success are somehow linked. I think I will be able to convey this message better with the title of my piece.

Composition: These are some of my favortive photos because they remind me of great times that I had in my life. I chose these photos because I thought it would be a great opportunity to link childhood and adulthood. I think I can do an exellent job conveying the concept of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment