Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week 12


Ive paid my dues -
Time after time
Ive done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
Ive made a few
Ive had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But Ive come through

We are the champions - my friends
And well keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
cause we are the champions - of the world -

Ive taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it -
I thank you all -

But its been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I aint gonna lose -

We are the champions - my friends
And well keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
cause we are the champions - of the world -

4 comments:

  1. Dave,
    This is the best post that I have seen after looking through all of the students in our class' posts.

    Concept: Took a break from the art world and stepped into the music world by posting lyrics of Queen's "We Are the Champions" on your page

    Craft: You simply wrote a new post on Blogger and added a hot picture of Queen and published it to your page

    Composition: It looks like a normal "Week 12" post at first because of the title and how it is arranged on the page in conjunction with the other posts. But then you're shocked when you read it and it turns out to be lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post

    Craft: This week you posted Queen's "We Are the Champions" lyrics.
    Composition: You laid it out like any other week but this time there is no craft, composition, and concept, only Queen. Plus to added a picture of the band, which adds a nice touch.
    Concept: You won for one of the best comics so you got a week off of class. So you were the champ, it makes sense .
    It was nice to see something creative and I am always up for anything music related.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft: You pasted the lyrics to "We Are The Champions" and a picture of Queen.

    Composition: I think this is a good composition because you could have just wrote 'i won a contest and don't have to go to class', but you didn't.

    Concept: The concept was to make a funny, relevant blog about winning the contest. Concept accomplished.

    Concept:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave,
    This has to be the most entertaining comment!
    Gold Star =)

    ReplyDelete