Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 10


Assignment: To complete our comic book strip using two colors. We were also respondsible for adding or subtracting slides to help our story make sense.

Craft: I drew all the photos for my comic. then i utilized photoshop tools to incorporate color schemes and highlights. I was able to do this by creating separate layers of color in each picture. I tried to use different shades of brown and green.


Composition: I used shades of light and dark brown, as well as shades of green as the main colors in my comicstrip. I chose the shades of light green to highlight the heart and the package. I used shades of light and dark brown for the background. I wanted to choose a darker color for the background and a lighter color for other objetcs to try and accentuate the importance of those objects in the picture. I also used white in a number of areas. I chose to take different shades of each color to fill in other areas of the comic.


Concept: My story was comprehendible. Nonetheless, some students were able to give me some positive feedback. They suppplied me with ideas for adding 2 more additional slides to help fully complete some thoughts in my story. The additional slides helped make my story more clear to the reader. The first slide I added was one of the delivery guy taking the package out of his van and begining to open it up. The other additional slide that I added consisted of the sharp guy in a nice suit getting ready to eat the heart for dinner. I can't wait to see what i can come up with by using the comic strp program, too. (The picture above is the only picture i had in a JPEG format and it is the original colored photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment