Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 13

Assignment: Create our own webpage using the program iweb. We need to include a page about Vis Comm, a page about ourselves, and also pages including our work.

Craft: The first thing I had to do was to choose a template that I thought would work best for me. Then I collected some images and personalized the webpage, curbing it to my own personal style. In order to customize the page, I had to change fonts and colors on the original template. I displayed my three projects from the class onto the website as well as my blog adress. I also had to export my comic into the webpage and I was thinking about maybe adding a youtube video.

Compostion: I tryied to use bright colors for the most important thing on the page. I used colors specifically to draw the readers eye. Picure placement was key as well. Another thing I did was create a similar color pattern, using red in the images and as a background for the fonts. I am having trouble with deciding what i need to keep consistent and what not to.

Concept: The webpage's purpose is to be unique. Therefore, we are trying to bring a concept of originality to the webpage. It is actually harder than I thought it was going to be .

No comments:

Post a Comment